Declined A Literature Section?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by 2 Gunz, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 Gunz

2 Gunz Legend 3

Well, this is an idea...

Basically, we have loads of people here on the forums. Some of us sing, dance, play sports, but there are those who also write. And I think there should be a section for the writing!

I mean, in a literature section you can post a book you wrote, a creepypasta you wrote, a song/poem you wrote, you could even post lyrics to Nicki Minaj's newest song and critic it saying what you would change. Just a spot for people to write and maybe talk about literature as well, like books and stuff.

I think this would be pretty cool to have. The main rule would probably be "no making fun of others work" just to keep it running smooth.

This is just a suggestion, so no hate please. Just trying to make my return to the forums, good day!

2. Karl GZ

Karl GZ General Manager: CHI Blackhawks

Doesn't make sense, this is a sports site. Plus writing should probably go to the "General Discussion" forum.

3. 2 Gunz

2 Gunz Legend 3

Well it is a sports site yes, but in my own opinion I think forums shouldn't have to be 100% about the concept they were made for. Hence why the off-topic section is there! *Hint Hint*

4. PGen98

PGen98 Retired Relic LEGEND

I'm not sure it really fits at the moment. There's been nothing really to suggest that it would be well trafficked, or that it would get enough interest to even warrant a sub-forum. For now, my opinion/suggestion would be to start a few General Discussion topics and see where the interest level is. If it picks up, maybe suggest it again down the line, but at the moment it just isn't a subject that gets discussed all that much within this community.

5. Vinny

Vinny General Manager LEGEND

I don't think there would be any sort of advantage to adding it to a sports site like this.

6. Domski

Domski Admin 2BCProductions

Post in general discussion for threads like this. We are a small community so I would rather condense than add to the forums. I will only make new sections for popular topics. I don't see this one being popular.

7. Leafer

Leafer 2BC Elite PICK'EM CHAMP

hmmm doesn't sound good, again this is a small community and all focuses on sports and also its declined

8. Domski

Domski Admin 2BCProductions

"and also its declined" LOL Rejected this is hilarious

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Leafer

Leafer 2BC Elite PICK'EM CHAMP

lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.