Johnny and Domski’s responsibilities on this site

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by BoucherFan12, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoucherFan12

BoucherFan12 Legend 2

Johnny and Domski aren’t being very good site keepers. First, they rarely are active on their own site, don’t make updates, are very lazy in increasing the quality of the site, and don’t care about the users so much. There was a time where a good 90% of the site moved to discord, and what did they do? Nothing! They didn’t even know that it was a thing! And prior to that the site was dying (hence the reason they moved to discord) and they did nothing at all. I think Johnny and Domski are responsible for this and are being very lazy about it. This also shows how they can’t be trusted with responsibilities like these. Yes, you can argue Johnny has the YouTube channel but Domski can take care of the site, and Johnny’s upload schedule isn’t daily, so he definitely has time. But if you say they don’t have time, why make the site in the first place? Why change the website 2bcsportsproductions.com to 2bcproductions.com? There is no reason and we need to do something about this and show them their flaws.

2. Leafer

Leafer 2BC Elite PICK'EM CHAMP

1. This site is literally not active like before so what point
    2. Johnny is here every day
    3. They knew about the discord shit in day 1 but they didn't care to join
    4. Its their site, they do whatever they want

3. BoucherFan12

BoucherFan12 Legend 2

You have very valid points, which I admit, I have faulted in, but, still, the state of the site has all been because of them

4. The Hanburglar

The Hanburglar Legend

I mean, I could just say find a different/make your own site, but that probably won't work. So, just make the best of it. If you want people to come, tell your friends, post quality content, stay active on the site and more people could come. Also, keep in mind Johnny is not the most subscribed or most professional youtuber in the world.

5. dillonsup

dillonsup Pro 2

I occasionally come back to laugh at the pro management, Fuc-king Slobski, Site was ruined shortly after i was banned, (alot of the best users were banned right after my ban), In a attempt to rekindle the magic they unbanned everybody but it was too late most of the people lost interest, They managed to sorta rekindle that magic on there minecraft server, but from what i hear that is also going under, and it's caused by the same shit.

6. Stephen A. Smith

Stephen A. Smith Hall of Famer

I lost hope in this site when they can't even add the Vegas Golden Knights logo into the stickers lol.

7. SinBin

SinBin Rookie

8. steveranger1

steveranger1 Rookie 2

Yeah they don’t give a shit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.