Jose Reyes arrested

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LaichItOrlovIt, Nov 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaichItOrlovIt

LaichItOrlovIt Hall of Famer

The Colorado Rockies issued a statement late Monday night that they are "extremely disappointed and concerned" to learn of domestic abuse allegations against shortstop Jose Reyes.

Reyes was arrested Oct. 31 on Maui after allegedly grabbing his wife, Katherine, by the throat and shoving her into the sliding glass door of their hotel room at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, according to Hawaii News Now.

Reyes was arrested after hotel security called police, Hawaii News Now reported, and he was released on bail.

His wife was taken to the Maui Memorial Medical Center with injuries to her thigh, neck and wrist, according to the report.

Credit - ESPN

2. Erratic Luck

Erratic Luck Commissioner

WOW... why is it so hard for athletes to leave the room and take a walk/ go for a drive instead of getting physical?

3. Leafer

Leafer 2BC Elite PICK'EM CHAMP

Wow i never knew reyes did that, this is a concern

4. Vinny

Vinny General Manager LEGEND

Oh shite, that's horrible. Well I guess we can say goodbye to #Reyorado. Seriously I don't want him to play for the rockies anymore

5. Karl GZ

Karl GZ General Manager: CHI Blackhawks

What an idiot, deserves a lot a jail time for sure, he needs to learn to be a better person.

6. Brian Bull-Dozier

Brian Bull-Dozier Hall of Famer 2

Its leaves a bad image for a lot of people. I actually have met Jose Reyes before and his wife too. They seemed like nice enough people. It'll only bring to light more concerns over the MLB's DV policies.

7. Hoverhand

Hoverhand Bernie Sanders Enthusiasts

Sigh Man you were an idol so many people looked up to you including myself. I hope it's not as bad as it seems

8. Blooger Tron

Blooger Tron Superstar LEGEND

It's not just athletes. Shit like this all the time with regular people. You only hear about the instances involving famous people or athletes.

9. ZUCC

ZUCC Hall Of Famer

Wow... he's actually a very nice guy too.

10. Golden Crowl

Golden Crowl Hall of Famer 2

Jose's career is going down the drain. He used to be the top base stealer in the league, the focal point of the Mets. Now he's going from team-to-team and is starting to cause trouble. Domestic violence is very serious and he should be suspended for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.