Minecraft Server Problems

Discussion in 'Minecraft Server' started by Habsfor25, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Habsfor25

Habsfor25 Rookie

So lately the Minecraft Server has been ******* up. Late last night, a few minutes before the Floyd Mayweather-Connor Mcgregor fight the server went down. It wasnt fixed until about 4:00PM eastern time the next day (The day of this thread being posted). We had time to play 1.5 playoff games, then the server went down again. At first, a few people were still in the game, (but most had already got disconnected) only after a few minutes, everyone was off the server. Roughly an hour and a half before this thread will be posted we rescheduled the playoffs. We then proceeded to play on Hypixel for some bedwars fun! However, even bedwars wasn't enough to cope with the loss of an amazing server, and the amazing playoffs that were underway on said server. What I, and many other Superbians are trying to say is, "JOHN AND DOM PLEASE FIX THE SERVER!" - Cindaloohoo, ForeverJoey, TeamTerminalCaleb, GooseGaming68, Taurts, HoPExNaSHTY61, SensibleElm, Mattsmeg16, NugePvP, Peepsiro, MrDuckeyPants, TheGrimeWIzard10, TheRealMbb, Esteban171, Thunderx3509, ChiTownHawks, StubbedMyToews, BrandonDoubleB, FluffyLorax, Crocodidiley, and A LOT more!

Update: At 5:00AM Eastern Time in the middle of the night (about 13 hours after the server went down) the server restart happened, it put the server back up and I am now playing it with a few other Superbians. If the server is up by tomorrow morning (7-9 hours from now) we will most likely have no more problems with the server is my guess.

Update: It is now 2:20PM Eastern Standard Time, the server is still up and the playoffs are in 4 hours. It looks like the server is good but we don't know if it's good yet. So basically, come play!

Update: Server is in the clear.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. Sawyer92

Sawyer92 Rookie

All I Know Is That Dom Banged Taylor.

3. Lavoy

Lavoy Rookie

Fix the ******* server** PLEASE

4. ImEthan

ImEthan Rookie

not working for me;/ NVM WRKING NOW

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017