MLB franchise mode tips?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by hockeymanbl, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockeymanbl

hockeymanbl Rookie

So I know next to nothing about baseball, like literally nothing. That being said i absolutely love the GM mode/franchise mode game mode ad Id like to do one for the show 17 which i recently picked up after watching Johnny play it. Does anyone have any basic guidelines for creating a successful franchise in the show 17 weather it be important stats to look for in players or how to arrange pitchers and hitters in the rotation. Literally anything helps even the most basic of information, thanks for the help guys!

2. Brodieschwartz

Brodieschwartz Rookie 3

look for clutch for you 2 and 3 hitters

3. JTKazmier

JTKazmier Rookie 2

Top of the order you should be looking for contact/speed/OB% guys. 2 and 3 should be your most clutch and overall best hitters. 4, 5, and 6 should be power hitters. The bottom can be really whoever I prefer more contact, speed, and defense.

Starting pitchers should just be arranged in best to worst overall. Although some players may demand they be the Ace/#1 or they will be unhappy.

As far as scouting goes I like to use my scouts to find players for the first month and then after that spend all my time scounting players individually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.