New Discord Server!

Discussion in 'Minecraft Server' started by Werenski, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Werenski

Werenski Guest

With our goal of expanding the 2BC Community to a greater amount of people and making interaction between each other on and off the server more enjoyable we have opened a new Discord server. Discord is like Team Speak and Skype combined with text channels, ranks, and voice channels and even the options to embed Twitch and Youtube channels as well as some other unique features. The new Discord server is called 2BC Official and it has a bunch of features to it already that I worked for a few days on setting up that I will list below.
    Text Channels:
    MLB Series Chat: This is used to discuss Johnny's MLB series and talk about new things you would like to see
    NHL Series Chat: This is used to discuss Johnny's NHL series and talk about new things you would like to see
    The Walking Dead Series Chat: This is used to discuss Johnny's TWD series and talk about new things you would like to see
    Hockey Talk Chat: This is a channel for all you to discuss things happening in the NHL and around the League from Trades to Hirings to Top plays you want to share
    General Chat: This is just the general chat you can use to discuss with others on a variety of different topics
    Twitch Streaming Chat: This chat is going to be used when all you are watching either Johnny or anyone else Live Streaming that you all want to discuss during the Stream or talk about it

Voice Channels:

General: This is just the general voice channel for you to go and talk to anyone on the server you want to or around the community
    Twitch Streaming: If Johnny or myself or anyone else wants to Stream on Twitch and include some of the community members in the audio you can have them moved into the Twitch Voice Channel by a Moderator NOTE: This channel is locked to all default members but can be unlocked when in use
    Recording Studio: This Channel is mostly just for Johnny and if he wants to do collaborative videos with you guys he can move you into it so you can be a part of the videos audio

I also hope we can connect Johnny's Youtube and Twitch and see if there is a way we can have the Streams or Videos be able to stream through the Discord App/Server if there is a way to have that happen! Let us know if there is anything you may want to see on the discord chat and we can figure out if we can add that or not! I hope you guys enjoy it as we have been working very hard to try to expand the community and make it more enjoyable for you all!

@Johnny Superbman @Domski

2. Rezrekted

Rezrekted Rookie

what's the instant invite?

3. MURPHANATOR3000

MURPHANATOR3000 Rookie

yea i can't fine the Discored server

4. Brodieschwartz

Brodieschwartz Rookie 3

guys this discord server is not around anymore im pretty sure