New Franchise Mode

Discussion in 'NHL Video Game Discussion' started by BuckTowne, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuckTowne

BuckTowne Rookie

Considering a new franchise mode to run with a rebuilding team. Was thinking Buffalo would be a fun one. I really am just looking for the opinions of others on this or some other team suggestions.

2. Ethan x 18

Ethan x 18 MVP

Meh Buffalo kinda seems like a boring franchise to me because they already have Jack Eichel who they are going to likely build around and they have some key pieces they just need another solid defender or two to be a contender in my opinion. A good team to do a franchise mode with would be a team like Montreal, Colorado, Carolina, or Arizona as they need a few years of rebuilding before they can be playoff contenders.

3. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Veteran

buffalo is a weird team to rebuild since they are already set. they have eichel reinhart nylander mittelstadt on forward, guhle and ristolainen on defence and luukonen in net they are already set.

in saying that, the best rebuild team to me would be somebody like detroit or montreal since most other teams have some solid prospects to fill the gap, detroit and montreal do not.

4. BuckTowne

BuckTowne Rookie

Yeah I shoulda done my homework more before posting. Think I will start one with Montreal. Detroit would be fun also but just looking at the roster I don't understand how they aren't doing better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.