NHL18 BAP News #1

Discussion in 'NHL Video Game Discussion' started by AlClemBee9575, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlClemBee9575

AlClemBee9575 Superstar 3

It was an eventful NHL entry draft for the Ottawa Senators. On top of shoring up depth in the farm system, the highlight of the draft came from the 1st round. Ottawa selected goaltender Alex Price 11th overall from the Erie Otters. Last season, Alex posted impressive numbers. In 34 regular season appearances, Alex won 24 games, with a .910 sv% and 2.29 GAA, to go along with 4 shutouts. He was even stronger in the playoffs. He went 3-4 in 7 playoff games with a .923 sv% and a 2.04 goals against average. The Edmonton-born goalie said he was more than thrilled to get picked by a Canadian club.

"I'm super happy. Ottawa is such a great team, with a great defensive system. Obviously, I don't expect to make the team right out of camp, but the fact that I can say I've played for Ottawa is fantastic. I can't wait to get going with them."

Sens head coach, Guy Boucher, says he like what he's seen from Alex.

"I've seen some highlights. He's big, his fundamentals are on point, and he's usually in good position to make saves. We're happy to have him."

Senators training camp will open in September, but Alex says he's not going to rest.

"Work hard during the summer. Work on everything. Fundamentals, positioning, saves, skating. The whole bit."

2. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Veteran

i like how you’re doing these be a pro events. keep it up, very interesting

3. Maestro

Maestro Rookie

This is really great content, can't wait for the next part. Keep it up! :):ott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.