MIN Parise Set for Season Debut

Discussion in 'NHL Discussion' started by BuckTowne, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuckTowne

BuckTowne Rookie

Not sure how many Wild fans we have on here but Parise has been cleared and is set to debut for the season on Tuesday. The Wild have started to play some better hockey here lately but Parise may be the missing piece to turn them back into a contender in the Central here for the second half of the season.

2. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Veteran

i don’t watch much of the wild but i do know that you guys have been doing pretty good but to get that extra boost in that hard division, it would be great if you had a parise as good as he was when he was younger. i don’t know how necessary he is for your team, but i do know he could give you guys a huge boost IF he’s back to his younger self.

3. BuckTowne

BuckTowne Rookie

After a less than enjoyable start in the early season compared to what the fans were expecting, Parise feels like he is a huge boost. Also read an article about our defense earlier today, had some good points about our D pairing being banged up and discombobulated without Scandella on the roster. But to me the D has been at best average in front of a good goaltender so an offensive tool that is already developed coming on the ice should be huge for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.