So this is a first for me

Discussion in 'NHL Video Game Discussion' started by AlClemBee9575, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlClemBee9575

AlClemBee9575 Superstar 3

So I started as an offensive defenceman BAP, and I'm starting in the WHL with the Oil Kings. I got to play my first game, and my guy is the Captain. You read that right. My BAP is Captain right out of the gate. I only have one question. How the heck does the game determine this?

2. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Veteran

i have no idea i’ve done at least 100 CHL be a pros and not one has even had an A

3. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

One time yung blood yo i got tobe a coach. Got traded 4 sun punk named brian gibbons. Lil mofo look like a hobbot wtf lil narc. Asking me about his precious. I said to him "yo lil dumbdumb that movie hella lame and made me sick. I dont wanna watch a fat black gurl.!" He kept telling me he good at hockey. He sucks only good for awhile. He know he no good lil mordor bich. He play for devils wtf lil satan. Last i played BAP my guy no captain but he got alot of mad puss. He swimmin in someting wetter than the ocean er night. My BAP aint no brain gibbons mang. He milman. You BAP a brain gibbons?if he is he a bich. Get at me!

4. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

Wtf you are a troll haven’t yoy heard the rumours about Brian gibbles ? When Brian gibble first went to Pittsburgh everyone was very excited because he was touted as being better then greztkal and then me sidy crosber got all mad and pouty about this new cute player that was better then him so he told me gm jim bennington to ruin gibbles career , sidy crosby also brought poor gobble to one of Kevin spaceman’s parties where they raped Brian , it’s a very sad story and everyone should know about how mean mr crosber is

5. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

Boy im sick of u. Lies n lies! Everyone from south central nows brian been slinging dope to children. That doodoo dont fly in the penguin gang CAWCAW!!! Penguin mofo. Sidy crosby da best 4 show. Popping locks and licking clocks. I seen take down those devil wanna be toughs single handle. Not to mention his conects to the russian mob 71. Bird up CAWCAW!!!!! lil gibbons better go back to his hobbit hole before sauron gets into his lil brown ring. Every1 know gibbons is homo. Word

6. AlClemBee9575

AlClemBee9575 Superstar 3

It's weird. I did BAP in 14, 16, and 17 and didn't get a letter at all. Maybe because The Oil Kings don't have a captain in that version of be a pro? Even then, giving the captaincy to a be a pro seems a bit odd, given EA's track record. Heck, they can't even program in a little cinematic of your BAP hoisting the damn Stanley Cup.

7. MasterMatt23

MasterMatt23 Hall of Famer 3

That could be the case but it sure is odd. I've never had that happen to me before. I got an 'A' after one season in Saskatoon tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.