Some advice for my GM mode.

Discussion in 'NHL Video Game Discussion' started by Grease, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Grease

Grease Rookie

I am in year 3 of GM mode as the Ottawa Senators and I traded almost half the team for assets (like something John Chyka would do) like 1st rounders, good prospects in year 1. But to be specific I still have Hoffman, Stone, Karlsson, Dzingel, and Ceci. I traded other roster players like Duchene, Anderson, Brassard, Wideman, etc. But in return I got Severson from NJD, Boeser from VAN, and a first which ended up to be E.Bouchard. I use Logan Brown as my top center and is doing great but the rest of team is not. BTW my goaltender is a prospect that is 75 Ovr and had over .900 save percentage, <2.99 GAA, and a decent win to loss ratio. However my team failed to make the playoffs due to a 6 game loss streak in march with the lack of scoring and depth in the bottom four. Any idea of any player I can acquire in a year 3 gm mode to improve my depth in bottom 4 or change of goaltender? Give me any suggestion to make a trade, signing, or draft a certain player.
  2. Nevvy

Nevvy Rookie 3

Since you traded for assets I believe your best bet would to just be to wait, from what I see you seem to have a good base already with good goaltending which is key. For your bottom four I recommend waiting for Evan Bouchard to come and then see what you need. For a bottom pair d-man I recommend Luca Sbisa. He was on my top pair with Shea Weber with my Montreal gm mode that I'm still doing and we made the playoffs even tho I wanted to tank but if u put him as a bottom pair he'll be fine plus he's cheap af maybe give up a 6th and a weaker prospect. I would also look at Ryan pulock adam pelech and Kevin connauton as well as they are all cheap and younger than sbisa