The odd Hfboards experience.

Discussion in 'NHL Discussion' started by Stephen A. Smith, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Stephen A. Smith

Stephen A. Smith Hall of Famer

(Idk if this is the right place to post this but whatever)

Today I made a forum on the HF site called "Should Vegas retire Shipachyov number?". An obvious joke thread, I even added on the poll an answer of "This isn't even funny". Minutes later I received a message from a mod saying a robotic message saying how apparently I broke the rules for spam. (Idk your opinion on "spam", but I think that's ridiculous.) I responded to the message saying just one word "Lame". Like 10 minutes go by and I get a private message from a random guy.

human filth
    Mark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation
    1. [​IMG]
      Lame StaleyRegistered User
      You think your hot ****? You ever reply sarcastically to me I'll pound you.
    I seriously laughed out loud in the middle of work reading this. A mod used his alternate account I'm guessing, to send me a silly little threat. So I go to the "Support" page to tell the mods that some mod is sending threats to me. (Also, sidenote I posted something on my profile saying "HF took down my post about Shipachyov. Lol." and I got sent another warning for breaking the rules. I just stated a fact, and that's against the rules?) I write on the support page sharing the threat that I got sent. A mod responds saying "That's not a mod, I suggest you ignore this person". Yeah no kidding idiot. Ik the account is not a mod, but I know the same person made that account to send me a threat. Because why would a random person who I've never talked to before send me that lol. I responded saying exactly that, and he said some bs and that's where I logged off.

Before you go on HF just make sure not to have a sense of humor, and if u get triggered make sure to send a meaningless threat.