Featured Vegas GM Mode ep 10 (Official)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Johnny Superbman, Nov 14, 2017 at 6:48 PM.

1. Tyson Barrie

94 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. TJ Brodie

40 vote(s)
    19.1%
  3. Someone else

11 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Keep 1st

64 vote(s)
    30.6%
  1. Johnny Superbman

Johnny Superbman Admin 2BCProductions

A solid year 3 so far from our Las Vegas Golden Knights. The question I ask is "do we trade our 1st round draft pick for a roster player?"

2. JayyCC

JayyCC Rookie

trade for brock boeser hes a young sniper who develops fast ive gotten him up to a 93

3. Rezrekted

Rezrekted Rookie

4. kachow

kachow Rookie

Get Kailer Yamamoto, he would be good for the Victor Read and Nick Suzuki era as a winger. He has “Medium Top 6” potential and would cost a second round pick and a third round pick at MOST. He is the same age and overall as Nick Suzuki and I’ve seen Nick Suzucki hit 87 overall at 22 years old, so Yamamoto would potentially turn out around the same. If not then get Jake Bean, He plays for the Hurricanes and I’ve seen him turn out to be 90 overall. I would also trade the first as you are looking like a contender and Victor Read’s Are not very common so it is not likely you will find another in this GM mode. Last but not least from what I know if you see a player in the draft who are going undrafted but your scouts have given elite potential and high league interest they occasionaly turn out to be low elite.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 9:06 PM
  5. GOLDKILLER196

GOLDKILLER196 Rookie

Get Colton Parayko, he's a big and physical, not to mention cheap, defenceman that is young and has some scoring potential. You only need to trade a second round pick for him. He would be a good second pairing defenceman.

6. Cody73

Cody73 Pro

If you really think you need a 3rd liner, get Dadonov.... if you want a 2nd liner or better, go after Brock Boeser.

7. 6SWISSWRISTS

6SWISSWRISTS Rookie

You're going to be a playoff team next year. Keep your first and draft another Victor Read

8. Muhamed

Muhamed Rookie

keep your first trade it when you know for sure you are A CUP CONTENDER

9. Martin Badger

Martin Badger Rookie

Watch the video back, Tyson Barrie is a -22!!!

10. Holtbeast

Holtbeast Rookie

11. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Veteran

i always love to keep my picks just in case, but you guys are looking solid so yea i’d say trade it for tyson barrie since your left D aren’t looking that bad

12. Caleb Figueroa

Caleb Figueroa Rookie

trade colin miller for a better top 6 defenceman, hes -11 and hes not helping branstrom. Get some whos mid age and can put up a decent amount of points for

13. SpookDarkness

SpookDarkness Pro 2

Keep the 1st and trade Miller. Package him and the 2nd, plus an unsigned rookie if need be to get Barrie!

14. SpookDarkness

SpookDarkness Pro 2

It's pretty bad, but if you saw the Avalanche are last in division, 2nd to last overall in the West as a conference. Might have something to do with it.

15. SimonRM13

SimonRM13 Rookie

I'd say keep the 1rst, never know how you will end your season. But if you have to trade for a defenseman, I would say Barrie oover Brodie, more suited for what you need with his offensive acumen and is cheaper.

However, I would definitely trade away Colin Miller, not doind well in your top 6 D.

16. Djingis

Djingis Rookie

A very good thing to do to see who is playing well as a +/- player for the fourth lines and top 6 is to go to the point league leaders and search by plus minus and look for players around the 78-82 mark. They are often very cheep to trade for and most of the time they will help you A LOT to stop the pucks to go into your own net. Most of the time it is older players that have great +/- and low ratings and trade value, like Bouwmeester and Schwarz.

Trade or drop Colin Miller and pick up someone like Bouwmeester, Schwarz or someone else with the use of this method this method.

17. hockeyhulk

hockeyhulk Rookie

Keep the 1 st. and trade for low value depth. If you trade for Barrie or Brodie, you might waste the pick just to have them not sign with you after playoff and you could even sign them as free agents without trading for them.

Mikko Koivu (MIN) is really solid center and Ryan White is a solid depth player (STB) and you won't have to give up a lot. In addition trade Colin Miller or just get a better bottom pair d man. to play along Brannstrom. Micheal Stone (CGY) has 1 year and low value, so there's no risk.

18. Paddy McStack

Paddy McStack Rookie

RIP Craig Rankin rookie season

Attached Files:

19. TCN1

TCN1 Rookie 2

Get Brock Boesser he can grow so much if you grow him right

20. FlopSocket

FlopSocket Rookie

Try and get Jake Bean on Carolina. Get him! Grows to be 97 every time I sim.