Featured Vegas GM Mode ep 10 (Official)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Johnny Superbman, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Tyson Barrie

95 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. TJ Brodie

46 vote(s)
    20.3%
  3. Someone else

10 vote(s)
    4.4%
  4. Keep 1st

76 vote(s)
    33.5%
  1. Jouni

Jouni Rookie

Go for Koivu, can't go wrong with 85 faceoffs.

2. 1stnameseaton

1stnameseaton Rookie

Hey Jonny, I know this is unrelated from the trade talks but I may have a theory about the hidden stat that makes your players shoot more, I would check each of the top shooters aggression stat, I've seen from my own Franchise modes that it correlates mostly with the amount of hits and penalty minutes you take, but it may also correlate with shot totals, if a player is more aggressive I figure they'd shoot the puck more rather than make a play. Also I'd keep the 1st round pick and keep scouting goalies, then come draft time, trade up in the draft to snag that franchise or elite potential goalie.

3. Colin Cooper

Colin Cooper Pro 3

I think Brodie is too expensive. So if you wanna go all in go for Barrie Thornton+Dadonov. Thornton can help you in the PP with his OA and passing.

4. aqqquu

aqqquu Rookie

5. aqqquu

aqqquu Rookie

6. PopeOfDestiny

PopeOfDestiny Rookie 2

There are plenty of players in the draft who are just as good as first rounders that appear in the later rounds. If they are scouted well, a 3rd or 4th round pick could be just as valuable as a first, so it doesn't hurt much at all to give it away for an established veteran stud like Brodie.