Featured Vegas GM Mode ep 2 (Official)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Johnny Superbman, Sep 20, 2017.

1. December End

65 vote(s)
    42.5%
  2. January End

67 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. February End

3 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. Trade Deadline

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Johnny Superbman

Johnny Superbman Admin 2BCProductions

The first season for the Vegas Golden Knights franchise is officially underway with GM Superbman already making key decisions. How do you guys feel about the young players getting ice time? How about the veterans and their production? I left you at the end of the video with this poll question. When should the Knights give up on the year? December? January? February? or Trade Deadline?

2. BlueBull

BlueBull General Manager

January, if your team sucks to the last place spot. February if they are middle ground

3. Doomski

Doomski Rookie

Well, the optimist in me says that they shouldn't give up cause they'll win the cup:smug:smug:smug.

But if things aren't looking so good, then they could give up around January. Perhaps December if they are 2016-17 Colorado Avalanche bad

4. Michael Burns

Michael Burns Rookie

If the Knights are that bad you need to trade away your veteran players as quickly as possible so you can have the best possible tank.

5. Marian Hossa

Marian Hossa Rookie

I've seen this team win the cup year 1! I'd say just Sim until the Trade Deadline trying to make the playoffs and if you're out by a long shot then tank for Dalin

6. Oilersfan1997

Oilersfan1997 Rookie

You should check if Cody glass is playing in the CHL or is just scratched in AHL. If he is scratched you should find a spot for him on the AHL group

7. BlueBull

BlueBull General Manager

he isnt in the system at all. the game is ****** up

8. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Pro 3

i feel like december is the best option. even if you look like you might crack a wild card spot i wouldnt even go for it. if you're struggling or in a wild card fight i'd tank for a pick since the team on paper is not stanley cup material. however, if you're in a divisional spot, go for it.

9. MrGraudins

MrGraudins Rookie

Fan art!
    James Neal a.k.a the real deal!
    Therealdeal.jpg

10. Creed101

Creed101 Rookie 2

You NEED DADONOV! But on a legit note keep Ship, Duke, & Lindberg. They are your future.

11. Leafer

Leafer 2BC Elite PICK'EM CHAMP

End of december. That's basically the mid way through the season. If your team isn't great then give up. You need a high pick. Play your young guys enough ice time to grow just like Matthews. Also, veterans with one year or two left should be gone too and get picks since now you can draft steal players. Also get Dadonov ;)

12. Gallagher4Captain

Gallagher4Captain Rookie 2

IM His paul heyman he is my Brock lesnar ...Lets conquer nhl 18 together

13. Tuckerh5

Tuckerh5 Rookie

this happened to me with hischier in my gm mode, you need to go to contracts and give the person an entry level, the gm modes starts without some people having a contract

14. Lavoy

Lavoy Rookie

Don’t get Dahlin...... in future he doesn’t put up that many points..... draft Veleno. Solid centre who has sick offensive stats, takes a year for him to step in tho, but that’s ok.... he also isn’t a good defensive liability

15. SENS TALK

SENS TALK Rookie

Unless you're keeping up with teams, trade Jagr, Iginla, nealer, fleury, and perron away. start fresh. Suzuki glass and plenty of other prospects can develop. While making these trades get some depth forwards to replace them for that YEAR ONLY. maybe even a few free agents. as well you need a goalie for the future, try looking for a deal with Fleury or neal to get a top goalie prospect, like a thatcher Demko, before he terrorizes u like in the Avs gm mode. good luck johnny!

16. BlueBull

BlueBull General Manager

Say yes to the deal with hank hill

17. Ryebread3097

Ryebread3097 Rookie

I feel like January 1st should be your personal trade deadline. If you're in a wildcard spot maybe push it back to the All-Star break but January 1st gives you enough time to trade for assets to make a push or enough time to lose games and get a better lottery chance.

18. Chris Worrall

Chris Worrall Rookie

Johnny you said yourself that you could either build the team the right way, or try to make a statement. Statements aren't worth anything when you stay a tweener team. Make the VGK a dynasty, by building the team the right way. Keep Fleury because he's the face of the franchise, and you're trying to make this realistic, also trade some defenders for prospects and draft picks to help you long term. You've got like 11 NHL defence right now. Aim to be competitive early, but know that won't last

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017