Featured Vegas GM Mode ep 3 (Official)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Johnny Superbman, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Callan Foote (Med Elite) Expensive trade

158 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. Madison Bowey (Med Top4) Cheap trade

146 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. The Hanburglar

The Hanburglar Legend

2. Hockey boy

Hockey boy Rookie

Actually I think that you shouldn't trade for Madison Bowey or Cale Foote because Cale Foote will go to a 86 overall and Madison Bowey would probably go to 83 overall so I think that you should go to a NHL team with a lot of prospects and a bad NHL team cause usually they would want to give away a very good prospect for an NHL player that is not to good but can help there team

3. SENS TALK

SENS TALK Rookie

Both has upsides and downsides. considering youre a rebuilding team giving up top assets isnt a problem, but bowey for cheap would be nice. in my opinion you should scout the whole league to see if theres maybe a prospect taht u can give neal and shipachyov for in a potential deal, jst sign some depth guys in free agency for next year as a tanking year. year 3 should be the beginning of the fornmation of a dynasty.

4. SENS TALK

SENS TALK Rookie

Unless you're keeping up with teams, trade Jagr, Iginla, nealer, fleury, and perron away. start fresh. Suzuki glass and plenty of other prospects can develop. While making these trades get some depth forwards to replace them for that YEAR ONLY. maybe even a few free agents. as well you need a goalie for the future, try looking for a deal with Fleury or neal to get a top goalie prospect, like a thatcher Demko, before he terrorizes u like in the Avs gm mode. good luck johnny!

5. Lavoy

Lavoy Rookie

Fuck the realism john, go ham at Cal Foote

6. Ricey

Ricey Rookie

IT'S GETTING REAL OVER IN PHILLY

Attached Files:

7. Ricey

Ricey Rookie

8D8F672F-F18B-4576-8C3D-52DE3F8ED183.jpeg SHOTS FIRED, GM SUPERBMANS FIRST RIVALRY OF THIS SERIES

8. JTKazmier

JTKazmier Rookie 2

Go for Bowey. You have to build from the bottom up. Having a top prospect won't mean shit when you don't have a team around them. Get some picks for your tradeable assets while you can. If you trade all your top assets for one guy you're going to be bad for a long long time.

9. HavocRising2k17

HavocRising2k17 Rookie 2

Its really tough cause you looking at two or three players plus a pick for Cal as to where you can do just one player and maybe a pick for Bowery. I would say Bowery would be the better play for this team.

10. Manjansen1208

Manjansen1208 Rookie

Trade for bowey and try to draft a D man like foote

11. Patrick Huemmer

Patrick Huemmer Rookie

Don't make any trades unless it is for draft picks. I have gotten many great elites in the 4th and 5th rounds. Start drafting goalies late and try developing one.

12. AJ Tubridy

AJ Tubridy Rookie

I think the smartest move would be to go for Callan Foote, but if we want to keep it realistic then go for Bowey. Why would they trade Foote when they just drafted him.