Vegas GM Mode ep.6 (Unofficial)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by UpYourSisters5Hole, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UpYourSisters5Hole

UpYourSisters5Hole Rookie 2

Fan art that I forgot to add from the last video, thought you'd enjoy this. VictorRead.png

2. UKhockeyfan

UKhockeyfan Pro 3

Johnny, here's my thoughts. Continue with the NHL squad like it is for a little bit longer then offload for draft picks, the slow burn is the way to go for now.

For the AHL think it may be worth investing in some genuine AHL players who are low 80/high 70 overall, guys similar to Moller, Grabovksi, Tlusty you had last year, then move your 'best' prospects who are currently playing top lines (Rondbjerg, Karpovtsev, Wells) to lines 3 and 4 with Read, and then scratch the lower end prospects you have like Antropov, Zubov as another year scratched will probably make little difference as they are listed 'other fwd'

3. Ced the Kid

Ced the Kid Rookie

Johnny you should play Victor Read on the first AHL line and let him play there with some guys that are listed as Minor Scoring Forward. Your team wont be playing bad because the morale will be up there. Just make sure you dont play anybody below their player role. I played a med elite 52 overall player like that and he grew to 74 in one year. give him the ice time and the good players around him to grow. You can also do that with other prospects you wanna grow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.