Featured Welcome to 2BCProductions.com!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Domski, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domski

Domski Admin 2BCProductions

This has been a long process. We started back in August of last year brainstorming ideas and we are finally ready to open it up to the public. It is a very exciting time! John & I have tons of ideas and plans for this website, so it will only get better with time. I will explain what to expect from the site and what you can do.

Firstly, this is a place for us gamers & hockey fans to gather and grow as a community. Youtube is great for videos but this site will allow for deep discussions and a whole lot of fun! The biggest section of the site is the forum. This is where you can go and talk about anything: video games, sports, 2BC, and everything else. Share your great ideas and earn respect among other members. Whether you like buying and selling HUT cards or talking about the NHL, this is the place for you.

Next, we have a Chatbox. This is located on top of the forum page, and also on its own page in a bigger view. This is something I really wanted for the site as it allows for instant conversation. This will be a lot of fun, and is a great place to talk to people with similar interests. Talking here during hockey games will be a blast!

I wanted some sort of fantasy draft or pickem sports game on the site and we have one. It is still being tested and worked on; my hope is to get it ready for the Playoffs. It's really simple, you pick who you think will win in a certain time period, and there will be leaderboards and such.

I want to make this clear. The site is absolutely free to use and always will be! Once you sign up you can do everything. We do have a premium account that you can purchase for a small monthly fee. You get cosmetic upgrades and a few extra perks. Also it helps to support us and the site. If interested you can check it out from your profile tab.

That's it! Thanks to everyone and lets celebrate for this launch. We will always be taking your feedback and improving the site, we have many ideas already.

If you use Ad Block, consider disabling it for this site as we support the site costs from ad views. We have placed them in a way that they do not intrude upon your visit. :)

Thanks!

Great Domski

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 26
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. XboxModdingCrew

XboxModdingCrew Superstar 3 LEGEND

Just wanted to post this before this actually goes live. Congrats on the site, it looks wonderful! Also fun fact of the day: I had my account premium before John even made his account. <3 Big welcome to all the new comers, let's talk hockey! :)

3. ConnorJames99

ConnorJames99 Hall of Famer LEGEND

Wicked, Thank you Domski for putting this site up and helping the 2BC community grow. Hopefully it pays off :D

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  4. Jack Myer

Jack Myer General Manager

I've been subscribed for what seems like ages now, back since the summer of 2011. I've enjoyed it every step of the way, and I'd always wondered when we would see you guys get your own website. Safe to say, you did not disappoint. Can't wait to see the number of users grow exponentially. Also, you might want to consider having John put a link to the website in the description of his videos, or make a short video dedicated to the website to help get the word out. Especially when the best way to find out about it currently is Twitter, and John has 14k+ followers, whereas he has 164k+ subscribers on YouTube. Just a suggestion. ;)
    Update: Ah, the video has come out! Very nice, I might need to turn email notifications off now though, 84 overnight!:p

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  5. ConnorJames99

Hey Mate, welcome to the site. I would suggest that you post here about yourself (favourite game, NHL Team and ect). Domski has posted a thread with each of the question for you to answer so we can get to know you bit better :)

Hope to see you around :D

6. XboxModdingCrew

XboxModdingCrew Superstar 3 LEGEND

He is going to, the site isn't fully live yet. ;)

7. ConnorJames99

He is getting ready for the giant swarm of people as they flood to the site when it gets announced :)

8. NYRangersforthecup11

NYRangersforthecup11 Rookie

I am so glad you guys came this far, from a small youtube channel to a youtube empire congrats guys. Been sub to u guys since 2011 :)

9. Batman

Batman Rookie

Been watching since 2bcproductions :)

10. FriedChickenHax

FriedChickenHax Rookie

Lord Domski, may 2BC prevail forever! #IHaveHope

11. FGCHippoGamer

FGCHippoGamer Legend

Congratulations!!! You guys have done it. Get the Minecraft server going too!!!

12. frank p

frank p Legend 2

The forums are great! So far there are no trolls ruining the experience and some really cool guys.

13. PGen98

PGen98 Retired Relic LEGEND

We definitely had a couple of trolls in the chatbox last night, but for the most part it has definitely been a smooth launch.

14. Prey4Eyes

Prey4Eyes Pro 3 2BCProductions Moderator

yeh there will always be trolls, but we will all make sure to clean that up

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. frank p

frank p Legend 2

good. so far it's been a great experience. keep it up.

16. I've had a really good time with this website so far, I'll even get premium soon, keep it up.

17. Frank Kastl

Frank Kastl Rookie 2

Thanks Domski, Johnny, and the rest of the Superbmen for putting together such a great website where all of us 2bc fans can interact together with you guys

18. HitmanPayne

HitmanPayne Veteran 3

Keep it up boys! This site provides a great opportunity for the 2BC community to communicate with each other past youtube comments!

19. FGCHippoGamer

FGCHippoGamer Legend

Hope we can talk more stuff and learn more stuff about everything in the forum. Man, I'm already addicted to this website!!! :D

20. The Great EK

The Great EK Pro

Can't wait to see the new additions to the site! Should be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.