who's going to win the cup

Discussion in 'NHL Discussion' started by MesseJiller, Oct 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

Who do you think is going to win the cup? Don't be stupid, I want legit reasons as to why they will win. I think personally that Toronto Maple Leafs will win for many reasons. Mitch yellow teeth marner (that was his nickname in junior hockey cause he was famous for not brushing) and matt martin are really good friends. Friends build strong relationships that is why crosby and malkin won back to back. They always hang out. Ovenchicken doesn't have any thats why caps always lose. I think toronto could be the next dynasty if they fire babcock and hire torteralla. Torteralla won the cup in 2004 and fires up the troops. Last year he could of swept the pens but the power of friendship between cros and malkin overpowered him. Austin pig nose mathews (his nickname in swisserland cause he ate pig noses all the time than grew one on his face) is the next mcdavid. Austin has the potential but he needs a russian best friend to over power torteralla. Nazim isis kadri (his nickname from syria) has a powerful friendship allod ackbar. The seal teams will never win against him.

2. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

Very good insight. I totally agree and ypu sound lile a smart guy with normal feet

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

I agree I think the Toronto blue leafs are guaranteed the cup they hve no team that can beat them and Pittsburgh is done the trap play style that they use is garbage and they hve been irelloveant since 2014 crosby was never even the best player he got his numbers boosted by playing with people like Tyler kennedy and Brian gibbons and beau bennet , Toronto is very good and the logo looks like a weedinuana leaf and I like to smoke with my friends I think they will do bettter when phaneuf and kessel get back from injury they haven’t payed in awhile

4. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Veteran

toronto looks good in the first 2 weeks, fantastic, but they aren’t taking a cup. i think they will soon enough but i just can’t seem them doing it now. (btw firing bobcock would take you OUT of the playoffs so good luck with that)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ClashHawks23

ClashHawks23 Legend

Did you respond to yourself?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  6. Doclaf

Doclaf Legend 3

Leafs are good but they're an elite defender away from true contention. Within three years they'll make it to the finals though. This year it'll be the Capitals. I know I know but they've regressed so much since last season. I think Ovi is in beast mode and the rest of the team will follow suit.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

Lol u know nothing about hockey , I played peewee hockey for 7 years and everything I learned points to Toronto winning the cup in 2018 buddy

8. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

Lol only marshawn lynch can beast mode overchicken will get sued. I can garantee 2 things in june. Mat man boobs martin (his nickname in the hot *** bar scene in downtown toronto lesbian clubs on tuesday night scene) will be lifting the cup with his bff and head coach babbycox and #2 ovenchicken will be lifting penis into his mouth. The washington caps could surprise everyone if they hired torteralla. Tortorella knows how to coach the uncoachable and deal with holtby's annoying cousin.

• List
  9. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

No.

• List
  10. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

Washington should also sign Brian gibbons he is ding very good this year and ya more points then fil kesel

11. Doclaf

Doclaf Legend 3

:D:lol:lol:lol the funniest part is that you actually believe it! Also PeeWee! Really? I didn't realize that you were so knowledgeable about hockey! Please forgive me great hockey guru who played 7(!!!!) years in *PeeWee*. I just didn't realize who I was talking to.

12. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

Lololol Ikr!! What makes it funnier is that he also played peewee hockey in Buffalo. Lolol that's like the cleveland browns of hockey lolololll

• List
  13. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

Brian (pepperoni nipples) gibbons (his nickname from Alaska cause when he fished he only caught pepperoni nipples) is a plug. He will fade as the season goes on. Fil kessel will start getting points when he feels like it. He's just upset that fresh prince of bel air is cancelled

• List
  14. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

Lol have you even played peewee hockey that’s where the toughest people played we played on the mean streets of buffalo and everyday I thought I could die

15. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

Filip kesler is overrated and is only famous because he has a deal with Oscar meyer wiener to push him in front of the media it’s a big conspiracy and you should look into it’s disgusting

16. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

He only took that deal to save his family. If fil kessel never took that deal than his family would of been forced to eat vegetables every night. It doesn't matter now because rumours are that kessel is going to get 18.8 million for 8 years. No more vegetables

17. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

Lol you don’t know anything, have you ever even played peewee hockey before? and I heard that the gm that will give him that has funny feet so he can’t be trusted

18. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

Funny feet or not the gm is a hard worker. I heard a story that prior becoming a gm he set records for spraying. 1830 gallons 1 day

19. kyleivany

kyleivany Veteran

1830 gallons of semen in his butt!! Lolol hahah

20. MesseJiller

MesseJiller Rookie 3

That's homophobic! Its 2017 i voted trudea to stop the hate. Go to trump full of hate america with that hate. I support all lgbt and vegan communities. Comments like that just alienate all homosexual vegans like doclaf